The students of the Department who are going to submit an application for the defense of their thesis should be aware that from January 1, 2021, onwards, the new Institutional Repository (I.R.) “Polynoi” will be available at the University.
- All the diploma theses of the students who attend the new Curricula of the University Departments, the postgraduate theses, as well as the doctoral theses, which have been evaluated from January 1, 2021, onwards, will be posted on the “POLYNOI” Institutional Repository.
- To post the works on the Institutional Repository, the students need to ensure that their theses:
- have been checked for plagiarism under the responsibility of the supervising professor through the special Turnitin software available to the University.
- bear valid digital signatures of the supervising professor and the members of the examination committee.
- be in pdf format
- have embedded in the main body of the work (on the home pages) the following:
- a) the cover page of the work,
- b) the names of the evaluation board with their digital signatures appearing on the next page, and
- c) include the relevant Thesis Author Statement.
- By posting the student’s work in I.R. “Polynoi”, an automated email confirming this post will be sent in order to proceed with the graduation process. The informative email serves as a mandatory document for obtaining a student degree.
In this case, all the above-mentioned conditions for posting in I.R. must be met.
In the links below, you will find the main website of I.R. “Polynoi”, the Policies and Filling Instructions of the I.R. “Polynoi”, as well as the Thesis Author Statement.
INSTITUTIONAL REPOSITORY “POLYNOI”
POLICIES OF THE INSTITUTIONAL REPOSITORY “POLYNOI”
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR WORK ON THE INSTITUTIONAL REPOSITORY “POLYNOI”
THESIS AUTHOR STATEMENT